End of Tenancy Cleaning know as Move Out. (We do also Move In)
Tenancy coming to an end? House still a mess? Don’t panic, with “Cleaning Service 4U” you needn’t worry about cleaning to keep your deposit, as this Galveston County and South Houston cleaning company, will take care of everything, and probably do a better job than you could ever hope to achieve.
They’ll clean every nook and cranny of the house you’re moving from and complete it within a day, pre or post tenancy!
Your end of tenancy cleaning will be tackled by a skilled mobile team, who have the most effective methods to get a house to tip top shape, and all the necessary products, equipment and tools in place, so you don’t have to get anything ready.
The mobile team are dedicated to their job, and will have the best tools to see the job through.
We know the checks that take place when it comes to moving out and have a checklist which is in line with what estate agencies and landlords expect when they come to inspect.
Our cleaners stick to the requirements for inventory checkouts, and we guarantee you that nothing will be missed.
Our list is up to date with the cleanliness standards expected by major letting agents on this area.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
Efficiency is key to our work, and each step of the cleaning process is done with the upmost care.
If anything is amiss in our cleaning, we will re-work for free, as customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and our insured service.
Bathrooms, paintwork, woodwork, kitchen appliances, windows from inside are just some of the things within the house we’ll clean, and our check list below details the whole end of tenancy cleaning we include.
- -Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and polished.
GENERAL AND BEDROOMS
Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Remove cobwebs.
- All other floors to be washed.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out.
**Carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning and curtains steam cleaning are not included but could be arranged on request.**
Please call us on 281 660 6887 for a FREE no obligation estimate or click here to book one.