In today’s competitive business world you know how important it is to have a clean and presentable facility – and how difficult it is to find a cleaning service that consistently delivers what it promises.
You need a office cleaning service that views its customers as lifetime partners and delivers dependable quality service at all times.
At Cleaning Service 4U we understand the cleaning problems that office and property managers face today. We have created a program that addresses all of your cleaning concerns.
Our goal is to exceed your cleaning standards, and to free up the time you spend on cleaning issues for more important business matters.
We have a team of trained cleaning personnel having an enthusiastic, do-it-right attitude, every day at every location. From general office cleaning once a week to taking care of whole buildings including daily office cleaning, washroom hygiene and deep office cleaning, we offer complete office cleaning solutions for businesses of any size.
Our contract management teams ensure that we work in partnership with every client to provide a service based upon detailed knowledge of customer requirements.
With the assurance of a dedicated Contract Manager and a nominated Site Supervisor, it means that you can be sure of attentive service at all times.
The Managers will discuss your day to day requirements, but equally important, will work with you in identifying reactive jobs that tend to be so time consuming to arrange.
They will manage them for you; leave you with the piece of mind in knowing its all taken care of. This is all part of the “Cleaning Service 4U” professional approach, which has made life so much easier for many of our clients.
“Cleaning Service 4U” is a company able to offer the personal touch and commitment generally associated with smaller organisations, but with the additional ability to deliver the range of services that only “Cleaning Service 4U” can provide.
We are committed to growth using an educated workforce and best practice to provide safe working solutions to cleaning problems. Whilst also providing support services to meet the increasing needs of our clients.
Define objectives, focus on standards, anticipate requirements and be conscious of cost.
Act quickly, agree actions, communicate and cascade feedback.
Think ahead, adapt to change, evolve to meet challenges, learn from experience.
Appreciate costs and visualise opportunities.
Cultivate the team, encourage individual development, focus on objectives, reward success, build relationships and appreciate knowledge.
Understand expectations, appreciate values, align service standards and deliver the highest standards possible.
Aim to deliver beyond expectation and commit to success.
- Provide clients with a high standard of service carried out with a professional approach.
- Be competitively priced.
- Minimum disruption to our clients business.
- Maintain a high degree of client liaison.
- Our primary business is built around a desire to provide a highly motivated cleaning service to clients using modern day cleaning techniques to achieve the highest standards with a focus on Health & Safety, site based and area supervision with measurable service delivery. Our main aim is Total Client Satisfaction.
An important part of how we manage the service delivery is through regular client liaison, quality audits and regular site inspections by a Supervisor.
Examples of these are:
- Weekly by On-Site Supervision.
- We use a scored quality system developed to evaluate all areas of service delivery within the contracted cleaning services. The standards are graded on a scale of (1 – 5) with (1) being Poor and (5) being Excellent.
- The quality evaluation process is conducted in conjunction with the client in order to ensure a fair and accurate view of the standards, including periodic and reactive works and not just the general contracted services.
- This quality audit process is a valuable tool in ensuring we are maintaining the expected service standards and to continue to drive our goal of exceeding them, but also enables us to react quickly to any issues, before they become a problem.
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITMENT
We are very careful when recruiting new employees and all new staff are properly interviewed and satisfactory references obtained.
Staff are sourced from local advertisement and often through recommendation from other staff.
All of our staff, are trained in every aspect of their work. Within their training, we ensure that they all are familiar with best practice methods and work within our strict health & safety guidelines, including ‘Colour Coding for Hygiene’.
Training is carried out to BICSc approved standards. We take pride in our training programmes, which focus on:
- Health & Safety
- Modern Cleaning techniques
- Respect and care for your buildings
- Diligence in security matters and securing your facility
- All management staff also undertakes regular refresher courses to ensure that they are familiar with the latest guidelines and working practices.
To support a professional image and as an aid to security, all “Cleaning Service 4U” operatives wear an uniform, with the company name clearly visible.
Please call us for a FREE no obligation estimate or click here to book one.